Note: No visit is required to process your Report of Marriage in the Embassy. Kindly observe that processing hours come from 9:00 a.m. To 2:00 p.m., Mondays to Fridays except holidays.
Marriages abroad of Filipino residents must duly be reported and registered. The Philippine Embassy registers marriages of Filipino residents celebrated in Norway, Finland, Iceland, and Sweden.
If applying in individual, a job candidate may register a written report of Marriage and use for passport renewal with modification of surname to married title on a single time. Please relate to certain requirements for passport renewal right right right here.
All papers maybe maybe not in English needs to be followed closely by an English interpretation.
- Duly accomplished Report of Marriage Form – bring four (4) finalized originals (Note: the shape happens to be fillable. You may enter information as required https://brightbrides.net/review/chinalovecupid after which print out the shape utilizing the entries typed-in. Even though you can help to save the blank type, the information may not be conserved if you work with Adobe Acrobat Reader. You will need to print out of the type after filling it in. ) (If filing the Report of Marriage at A philippine honorary consulate (and never in the Embassy), please have field no. 20 signed first with a notarius publicus. )
- International wedding certification for the candidates, authenticated by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs (for Finland) or Apostillized by way of a competent authority in the nation of wedding (for Norway, Iceland, and Sweden) – bring one (1) initial and four (4) photocopies; original will soon be gone back to candidates (Note: In the event that document isn’t in English, kindly have actually the document translated into English and also have the translation notarized, before having it authenticated/Apostillized. ) The following authorities issue Apostilles:
- Norway – County Governor/Fylkesmannen: https: //www. Fylkesmannen.no/en/People-and-society/Apostille-stamps-for-documents/
- Iceland – Ministry for Foreign Affairs of Iceland: https: //www. Government.is/ministries/ministry-for-foreign-affairs/
- Sweden – local public that is notary https: //www. Government.se/government-of-sweden/ministry-for-foreign-affairs/legalisations/
- Information page of passports of both ongoing partie – bring original and four (4) photocopies
- Birth certificates of both ongoing partie – bring original and four (4) photocopies
- Affidavit of Delayed Registration of Marriage in the event that Report of Marriage is filed several (1) 12 months after applicants’ date of marriage – bring four (4) finalized originals
- For annulled or divorced Filipino spouse, copy of Marriage Certificate given by the Philippine Statistics Authority (PSA) with appropriate annotation – bring original and four (4) photocopies
- For divorced Filipino spouse who may have no wedding record within the PSA, Divorce Decree/Certificate validated by the Regional Trial Court nearest the spouse’s destination of residence into the Philippines – bring original and four (4) photocopies
- For widowed Filipino spouse, Death Certificate given by PSA or perhaps the international death certification of past partner – bring original and four (4) photocopies
- For divorced spouse that is international foreign breakup decree and English interpretation – bring original and four (4) photocopies
- For widowed spouse that is foreign death certification of past partner and English interpretation – bring original and four (4) photocopies
- Repayment of Fees (Note: charges for affidavits are split through the cost for Report of Marriage. )
If using by post, please deliver (except your initial passports – you may possibly deliver only photocopies) and self-addressed envelope to the Embassy’s mailing target:
P.O. Box 1758 VIKA, N-0122 Oslo, Norway
Kindly enclose your contact information, your mobile number and/or e-mail target, so the Embassy can contact you for just about any updates or missing requirements. Please additionally deposit the appropriate costs, including for return postage, to your Embassy’s banking account.
The Embassy will ahead one content for the Report of Marriage towards the Philippine Statistics Authority (PSA) within the Philippines. Another content are going to be held within the Embassy’s documents and a third content will be provided with into the applicant. You might recover your Report that is PSA-certified of three (3) to six (6) months after reporting the marriage during the Embassy.
Presentation associated with the receipt that is official because of the Embassy if claiming your private content associated with the Report of Marriage face-to-face during the Embassy.
Crucial guidelines in the Report of Marriage Form